We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nunsmere Hall to Premier Travel Inn Sandiway Northwich

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,000 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Nunsmere Hall to Premier Travel Inn Sandiway Northwich

Hi,

Does anyone know how far the PTI Sandiway is from Nunsmere Hall?

According to the PTI data, Sandiway is approximately half a mile from the POSTCODE of Nunsmere Hall, but I was wondering how far it actually is.

Secondly, are there any good hairdressers within a short distance of this area? (I NEVER thought I'd see myself ask this, I'm feeling more "grown-up" by the minute lol!!)

Thanks in advance and Happy New Year to you.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Nunsmere Hall to Premier Travel Inn Sandiway Northwich

It's about 2 miles. Nunsmeer Hall is on the A49, Tarporley Road. Look on Google maps and find where Hogshead Lane meets the A49. A little to the north of there there are some lakes on the east side of the A49 and NH is in there by the lakes. You can see it clearly on the Google satellite view.

Then the PTI is in Sandiway on the A556, Chester Road between Pool Lane and Cockpit Lane. On Google satellite you can see the car park clearly.

Sorry I don't know the hairdressers in the immediate area but mine's in Northwich about 6 miles away. Let me know if you want the details.

Limerick, Ireland
Destination Expert
for Limerick, Killarney
Level Contributor
26,000 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nunsmere Hall to Premier Travel Inn Sandiway Northwich

Cheshire Cat, thanks so much. Really appreciated.

I'll PM you later regarding the hair dresser.

And if you don't mind, I may pick your brains at a later stage again.

3. Re: Nunsmere Hall to Premier Travel Inn Sandiway Northwich

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 19:20