We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub for Sunday lunch

Lichfield
Level Contributor
1,262 posts
91 reviews
Save Topic
Pub for Sunday lunch

Hi

I am looking for a pub in Cheshire to go for Sunday lunch that offers other than the carvery, Sunday roast kind of option. It is something that I am really not keen on. I will be meeting my friend that lives in North Wales so, anywhere in Cheshire, apart from Chester City Centre, is absolutely fine.

I have looked through all the pub listings and I am starting to confuse myself so I thought I would ask for recommendations.

Any help gratefully received.

Thanks.

Suzi

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,698 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub for Sunday lunch

We like the Golden Pheasant at Plumley off the A556.

Www.goldenpheasantatplumley.co.uk.

Not been since change of management though. Some customers don't like fact that they have discontinued Sunday carvery but that should suit you

Edited: 22 October 2013, 09:32
2. Re: Pub for Sunday lunch

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2017, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Cheshire
Recent Conversations