We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travelodge Warrington Road

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
140 reviews
Save Topic
Travelodge Warrington Road

Please can somebody tell me which is the nearest park and ride to the Travelodge at Warrington Road and where I can find details.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,152 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travelodge Warrington Road

Both Upton (Chester Zoo) and Boughton Heath park and rides are about 2 miles away. I would think the Boughton Heath one could just be more convenient. Look in search engine for Cheshire West and Chester car parking.

Chelmsford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travelodge Warrington Road

We stayed at Chester Warrington Road Travelodge in March 2011 and thought it was excellent and very smart for a Travelodge. And the on-site Toby Carvery which also did breakfast. (check for half price Internet vouchers) was a big plus. Car parking was free.

As for Chester park and ride, personally I wouldn't bother as parking in Chester is very easy. We used the long stay at Northgate £3.00 all day until 6pm then £1.50 (CH2 2DX) It is only 10 minutes walk into the centre and walls, and only around 12 mins easy drive from the Travelodge.

Tynemouth
Level Contributor
4,215 posts
140 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travelodge Warrington Road

That is really helpful, thank you.

Little Sutton...
Level Contributor
2,187 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Travelodge Warrington Road

Careful with the 'parking in Chester is easy' advice,if there is a race meeting on you will be hard pressed to get parked anywhere!

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Travelodge Warrington Road

Checking up on race dates, is quite easy, it would be unfortunate to "clash" with one of the dates...if a car park is required, then the likes of The Northgate (all day for £3), is a good choice....even on race days.

6. Re: Travelodge Warrington Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations