We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best things to do in Chester in the rain!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Best things to do in Chester in the rain!

Hello,

I'm off to Chester this coming weekend and have a list of things to do that would be great in nice weather - however, I do like to be prepared for rain!

Any suggestions of the best things to do in Chester if it's rubbish weather?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,260 posts
173 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best things to do in Chester in the rain!

Walk round the Rows, medieval under cover shopping!

What are you into? there is the Grosvenor Museum which usually has an exhibition or two as well as the permanent collections...

the Mark Twain and Lady Diana river boats are covered so you won't get wet.

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,828 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best things to do in Chester in the rain!

The cathedral, St John´s Church, the Deva Experience (if that is your sort of thing) an afternoon tea cruise on the floating restaurant from Mill Hotel ...

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best things to do in Chester in the rain!

Excellent, those things sound great - it's my girlfriend's birthday so anything chilled out and with some nice scenery is perfect :)

Those covered boat trips sounds really good - that was one thing I was hoping to be able to do.

Thanks for the tips!

4. Re: Best things to do in Chester in the rain!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2012, 08:22
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations