We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast Near Premier Inn City Road

England
Level Contributor
174 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast Near Premier Inn City Road

Hi,

Will be staying at the Premier Inn on City road in a few weeks time, but don't want to pay £8.50 for a breakfast.

Anyone know of a place in the city road area that you can get a decent breakfast cheaper than the Premier Inn?

Thanks,

Mike ;-)

England
Level Contributor
174 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Breakfast Near Premier Inn City Road

Thanks for the recent suggestions.

My short break is not until the middle of September 2012 so your suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,

Mike.

chester
Level Contributor
52 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: Breakfast Near Premier Inn City Road

The gallery is lovely if not a little pricey

The Blue moon cafe on the river, walk through grovensor park towards river to get, there does one of the best breakfasts in town.

Burlingtons cafe on the rows towards the town hall is fantastic on northgate street . All fresh stuff made to order and very reasonable.

let me know if you need any more info

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,210 posts
169 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Breakfast Near Premier Inn City Road

I would recommend the Blue Moon too, but it isn't very near City road.

24. Re: Breakfast Near Premier Inn City Road

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester
Recent Conversations