We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Laundry in Chester

Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Level Contributor
7 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Laundry in Chester

Arriving in Chester with a lot of dirty clothes, I found the Garden Lane Laundrette, 56 Garden Lane. It's convenient to the central tourist area (a brisk 10 minute walk from the clock), opens at 8:00 am, and, best of all, they offer service washes: GBP 8 for a small load, GBP 9 for a large load. Drop the wash at 8:00 and pick it up later, washed and neatly folded. If you prefer to do it yourself, they have coin machines and internet. But I like the service wash, because it leaves you free to do what here for: be a tourist.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,178 posts
167 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Laundry in Chester

Seems a strange post, but presumably not advertising if the OP is from USA. Likewise when my washing machine is out of action I use the Handbridge one that offers a similar service.

Vernon, New Jersey
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Laundry in Chester

Thanks for the post. We are traveling through England for two weeks in October and I was hoping to find somewhere halfway through our tour so we won't have to pack too much. Great information.

3. Re: Laundry in Chester

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Chester