We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I am finding it difficult to find anywhere to accommodate 15 women age 25 to 55 for my daughters hen party. We are not a rowdy bunch of women and are happy with wine bars and restaurants hence why we chose Chester. However other than Premier Inn and Travel Lodge does anyone else know of B&B or self catering which would have approximately 8 bedrooms. Have to say the Travel Lodge has a terrible write up for dirty rooms, if anyone has a different opinion I would be pleased to hear.

UK
Destination Expert
for Chester
Level Contributor
3,679 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

By its very nature Chester tends to have smaller more intimate accomodation. There is a Holiday Inn Express at the racecourse otherwise you are looking at Abode, the Blossoms , the Mill or the Grosvenor for so many rooms in the city centre if you do not want Premier Inn or Travelodge. Your only other option within walking distance might be one or two of the Hoole road hotels.www.hooleroadhotels.com

Edited: 10 August 2013, 12:11
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

Try the Crowne Plaza Chester or the Holiday Inn Express Chester Race Course... They are reasonable and will more than likely do a good deal - see if they have any party nights on too... alternatively do a google search on self catering appartments... there is this company who may be able to help you out and they are pretty central to the city too. http://www.chesterholidays.co.uk/index.html

Bollicini's is a good Cocktail Bar and Restaurant - would highly recommend it, the staff are welcoming and friendly and very attentive, or if you are looking for a night club, there is Cruise which has music to suit all ages within your party. Good Luck

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,104 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

As mentioned elsewhere I believe Chester is trying to up its image and therefore discouraging hen/stag parties. Liverpool has more to offer on that score.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

We are in Chester for the races, I believe Hen party's can be different depending on the people, as we are an older group I think Chester will be fine as wine bars and restaurants are more our thing. It will probably be no different than a night out with friends. But thank you for mentioning Liverpool, I can see why it would be suggested.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
237 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

Thank you for the suggestions we are looking into them now, its very helpful to hear from local people who can advise us.

Chester
Level Contributor
2,487 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

Hi Sue,

try The Mill Hotel.

Keith.

7. Re: Hen Party June 2014 central for 15 women

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Chester