We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

st mellion really grusome? why?

burton on trent
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
st mellion really grusome? why?

are staying at st mellion in august and are alarmed at some of the reports that have been posted, is it really that bad? We also have some friends wanting to stay near by , any suggestions?

burton on trent
Level Contributor
160 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: st mellion really grusome? why?

Time is running out could really use some advice? Activities around plymouth/ saltash area please

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
707 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: st mellion really grusome? why?

What are your interests & how many people ? If you let me know I will find out more for you. I don't konw St Mellion very well but very familiar with Plymouth & may surrounding areas.

Toronto & Polperro...
Level Contributor
23 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: st mellion really grusome? why?

St Mellion is just a small town/village, famous only for its fabulous golf course and country club which has been home to the Dunhill Open.

I am really and expert on Cornwall. Let me know if you want Cornwall advice, but I guess time has run out. You will be lucky to find a good place in August at this late stage. August is like a zoo!

Not much to do in Saltash, and the only thing worth going to in Callington is the fish and chip shop!

Toronto & Polperro...
Level Contributor
23 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: st mellion really grusome? why?

Forgot to say, there is lots to do and see in Plymouth. Old, new, historic, shopping, food night clubs, stuff for the kids, everything. If you are going to cross the bridge a lot, but a books of tickets for a tenner. This allows you to cross the bridge for half price. You only pay one way, to get from Cornwall to Devon.