We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel near newquay airport- any cost!

Cornwall
1 post
Save Topic
Best hotel near newquay airport- any cost!

Hi

The head of my company is flying by private jet to Newquay for a day soon. What would be the best hotel for him to stay at? (we're talking total luxury here!)

At the moment I think the Bedruthan steps hotel is top of my list.

Thanks for your help

Phil Jones

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,365 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel near newquay airport- any cost!

The Headland is nice- it is traditional as opposed to modern like the Bedruthan.

cornwall
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel near newquay airport- any cost!

try

the watergate bay hotel

you also have jamie olivers restaurant 15 attached to this hotel. it is not in the town centre but is very close to the airport, great views over the sandy bay wich was the setting for Echo Beach.

or try Hustyns in Wadebridge- about a 15 min taxi ride, i haven't stayed there but lot's of famous people do.

or try hotel Tresanton probably a 40 min taxi drive, gets great right ups and again popular with the famous.

3. Re: Best hotel near newquay airport- any cost!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2009, 00:17