We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The B3306 - most romantic spot in Cornwall

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Topic
The B3306 - most romantic spot in Cornwall

Tuesday's Western Morning News carried a piece entitled as above.

This lovely, scenic route travels between St Just and St Ives and I have long suggested to UK and foreign visitors alike on the Cornish forum to drive this short route for some of the most spectacular views in the UK as well as some of the most majestic sunsets.

Do yourselves a favour when next in west Cornwall and see what the article is all about.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The B3306 - most romantic spot in Cornwall

Can't disagree that it is a spectacular scenic drive.

Personally my fave spot is sat on top of The Rumps. A headland a nice walk from Old Polzeath on the north coast.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
917 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The B3306 - most romantic spot in Cornwall

Oh Cornish Pastie - how I do so agree with you! In the hopes of a fine day tomorrow we're planning a day walking the cliffs in and around Polzeath and Daymer Bay taking in lunch on the terrace of the Atlantic Hotel overlooking the beach at Polzeath. The natural beauty of the North Cornish coast is just outstanding and remains our favourite area of Cornwall.

We've done the B3306 drive and it is lovely but give me the cliff paths every time.