We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

rosebud farm touring park st teath!

derbyshire
1 post
Save Topic
rosebud farm touring park st teath!

hi has anyone stayed at rosebud farm touring park in st teath at bodmin we are looking for somewhere to stay in cornwall and came across this campsite! we dont know cornwall at all so any advice on what campsites are best for children as we have 4 aged 4,5 7 and 9mth baby! any advice or help is very appreciated! thanks kerry

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,501 posts
334 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: rosebud farm touring park st teath!

Hi

I can only tell you that St Teath is a smallish inland village about 15 mins from Wadebridge or 20-25 from Bodmin. The noth coast is around 15-20 mins drive also.

St Teath has a couple of local shops/PO and a pub,but not sure where the campsite is.

I can find out if its any help?

Others may advise of other sites.

There are plenty much closer to the coast/beaches if you prefer.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,595 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: rosebud farm touring park st teath!

From the website it looks like a very basic camp site, a field, electric hook ups, toilet and shower. It also says it is 10 minutes from St Teath. As St Teath is a very small village, it seems to me it will be miles from anywhere! If this is what you want, then so be it, if you're looking for somewhere with entertainment, something for children to do, swimming pool etc, then I would look elsewhere.

Kentisbeare, United...
Level Contributor
370 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: rosebud farm touring park st teath!

Do a campsite search in Cornwall on this website

www.ukcampsite.co.uk

loads of sites to choose from. Trevornick Campsite down near Newquay is next to the beach and may be just what you are looking for.

I have stayed in a holiday cottage in St Teath several times, it is a very quiet village - closest coastal villages would be Port Isaac & Tintagel. I cannot recall passing a campsite though.

4. Re: rosebud farm touring park st teath!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2010, 05:18