We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
96 reviews
Save Topic
Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

.....not too far from Newquay airport I have to flying in to Newquay for a day meeting in Feb I will have a couple of hours free so have organised that I will be meeting a friend and would like to take her to lunch. She will have a car but dont want to go too far to put her out or me miss my flight home. It would be nice to eat overlooking the coast but not a necessity.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

Depends what your budget is, but if you are willing to pay, Fifteen in Watergate Bay is good for lunch, or if you're earlier than that, their breakfasts are good too.

www.fifteencornwall.co.uk/samplemenus.htm

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

Thank you for that .It looks good and just what we are looking for . I will forward this to my friend

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

Just to tell you Annabelle we have telephoned Fifteen and booked. An excellent recommendation-thank you

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,550 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

So pleased to be able to help. Hope you enjoy it!!

5. Re: Girlie Lunch...looking for good food ,,,,

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 July 2010, 07:16