We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accom Cornwall

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
accom Cornwall

Help again please 2 adults age 55 looking to book 3 night (wed thurs fri )accommodation around maybe Fowey from ,29th June - so we can explore with our car before heading to Lyme Regis.is there much on offer would prefer something in the range of aud$100-150 per night..cheaper if possible!! close into a coastal village/town ...any suggestions? Happy with clean and basic but prefer own bathroom..and I guess parking! thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accom Cornwall

Sorry I don't understand your currency. Can you tell us how much that is in pounds?

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
155 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: accom Cornwall

sorry...aud is australian dollars..so it would be about maybe 65-90pounds ..thanks

Exeter, UK
Level Contributor
868 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: accom Cornwall

On that budget, aim for a nice B&B, as good hotels are likely to be in £100+ region. I would always recommend www.sawdays.co.uk as a great, independent, source for excellent, special places, where you book direct with the owners.

Enjoy. Fowey is a good choice.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,549 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accom Cornwall

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotels-g190794-c2-Fowey_Co…

Have a look at this list of B&Bs, see the reviews, and see if there's anything you fancy in that lot.

5. Re: accom Cornwall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 16:17