We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where dó I find Trip reports?

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
217 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Where dó I find Trip reports?

I have been looking but with no luck!

Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
948 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where dó I find Trip reports?

Hi

People don't seem to post them so much in the Cornwall forum, if you search "Trip Report" within "Cornwall forums" you get a few old ones.

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where dó I find Trip reports?

Hi lisviggers

Which parts of Cornwall are you interested in? I have many trip reports here from many years exploring Cornwall. If you want to PM me your email address, I'd be happy to scan them and email them back to you.

Edited: 25 January 2013, 11:05
Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
217 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where dó I find Trip reports?

Hi GB..,

I am not sure what PM mean, but I have sent a message to you here on TA and I'm looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards

Lis Viggers

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where dó I find Trip reports?

Thank you Lis, I will scan in the reports that I believe would be of interest to you over the weekend and email them to you ( PM means "private message" by the way, and I have received your message).

Aarhus, Denmark
Level Contributor
217 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where dó I find Trip reports?

Hi GB..,

Thank you very much - and for explaining what PM means:-)

6. Re: Where dó I find Trip reports?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2014, 06:16