We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornwall in August

london
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cornwall in August

Hi All,

My boyfriend and i plan on visiting conrwall for a week in august and i was just wondering what the weather is like if we was ti go on either the first two weeks.

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Cornwall in August

Hardly seen a flake of snow all winter here, apart from on the moors. Missed out on all the fun again!

london
Level Contributor
9 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Cornwall in August

What an odd question to ask "what's the weather going to be in cornwall in august?" I have lived there too noodles and I too have no idea.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,560 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Cornwall in August

well if they ask now we can tell them!

The post was from March.

Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
316 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Cornwall in August

Definitely. Tomorrow will be around 20 degrees sunshine with some cloud at times. There you go, it is possible. : ))

1 post
Save Reply
15. Re: Cornwall in August

compared to manchester the weather has got to be better in august im of there last week in august so got to be better than northwales as well fingers crossed i hit lucky

england
Level Contributor
5,333 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Cornwall in August

The climate in Cornwall is normally several degrees warmer than London - take a look herehttp://www.metoffice.gov.uk/climate/uk/sw/print.html , That's why Brits visit it, Despite the rudeness of some residents most locals realise they need tourists and will not treat you as badly.

I've lived in London and visited Cornwall a lot and while you can be unlucky and find the weather is worse than London that doesn't usually happen. Nearer the time you can get a weather forecast here http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635167

Cornwall, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,742 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Cornwall in August

The original post was dated March 2013 so the poster will have been and gone by now hopefully having had a wonderful holiday

18. Re: Cornwall in August

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2015, 07:17