We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Highcliffe Guest House

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Highcliffe Guest House

Has anyone stayed there and what is it like ? Is its location good too.

I have read the couple of reviews on here and it sounds good.

Thanks Kirsty

Cornwall
Level Contributor
46 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Highcliffe Guest House

Hi Kirsty. I haven't stayed there, as I'm resident in Falmouth. Looks nice from the website! But that's no more than you know already :-)

I'd say the location is good. Anywhere in Falmouth tends to be pretty central. Melvill Road can be a bit busy (though not terrible, it's not a main road), so the rooms at the back of the property might be quieter, though those at the front probably won't suffer too much from road noise. You'll be right near the seafront and beaches, but only a short walk from the town centre and a train station, too. Melvill Road is full of guests houses, B&Bs and hotels, so it's a popular area.

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Highcliffe Guest House

Lotsabob, thanks for your information.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
97 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Highcliffe Guest House

Hi - we haven't stayed at Highcliffe, but I can recommend melvill House on Melvill Rd. It is very nice, the couple who run it extremely friendly and helpful, breakfasts great, and it's an easy walk down to the harbour.

Wherever you stay, enjoy !

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Highcliffe Guest House

Many Thanks for your help, have now booked somewhere to stay in Melvill rd I think.

Cant wait to go next week.

Kirsty

5. Re: Highcliffe Guest House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2010, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Falmouth