We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Me Out

Which Looe hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Topic
Help Me Out

I want to go to Looe for 3days in early July just dont know which accommodation to go for.Would like a good B&B or hotel would like a nice view good breakfast and car park ,would appreciate any suggestions.

Looe
Level Contributor
24 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Me Out

Hi janren

My advice would be to look for somewhere on West Looe seafront...also known as Hannafore. There you will find a selection of B&Bs and hotels..all with great views and with no problems over parking.

Most are featured on Tripadvisor or go to our website at www.visit-southeastcornwall.co.uk

Mark

Looe Tourist Information Centre

manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Me Out

Hi Mark,thank you for the reply i am now looking at The Watermark they have just 1 room left.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,538 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Me Out

I haven't stayed there, but see it when I go to Looe, and it is in a briliant position, lovely views. The reviews look good on here as well, so I would go for it!

manchester
Level Contributor
346 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Me Out

Thanks all have booked The Watermark now for early July ,looking forward to going we are in the West Looe room.

5. Re: Help Me Out

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Looe
Recent Conversations