We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How dog friendly is looe?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
How dog friendly is looe?

we are staying in an apt at Barclay House hotel and I'm wondering how dog friendly the pubs beaches and public areas are any suggestion/advice gratefully recived ,thanks

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
29,826 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How dog friendly is looe?

This is a start.

www.westclifflooe.com/Looe-beach-guide.htm

and his

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g186237-i3683-k4…

I always get in touch by email with the local Tourist Information Bureau and ask for the information. That way you will get the most up to date and something to print out to take with you. Then call in when you get there in case you can find more.

Edited: 11 June 2011, 14:10
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How dog friendly is looe?

Thankyou very much x

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
451 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How dog friendly is looe?

the globe pub as you walk into looe from Barclays house always seems to have a dog in there, also The Bullers are very dog friendly and seen them in the fishermans. I think The Ship allows dogs too.

actually not sure if i have seen any no dog signs in any of the pubs.

Hannafore beach has lots of dogs and i think you can take them through the fields (on leads) and along the cliff path at the end of the beach.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How dog friendly is looe?

thats great information thankyou very much

5. Re: How dog friendly is looe?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Looe
Recent Conversations