We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat trips - toddlers

sheffield
Level Contributor
59 posts
Save Topic
Boat trips - toddlers

Hi!

We are coming to Looe in a couple of months and wondered if there were any toddler friendly boat trips available? I've seen some offered but wanted the voice of experience. Our nipper doesn't/won't sit down for two long, so ideally one where she can't negotiate the barriers and fall in!

Woking, United...
Destination Expert
for Side
Level Contributor
6,287 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat trips - toddlers

I was in Looe last weekend and there were no boats going out. They were stuck in mud! Probably better to ask your question nearer the time - 2 months from now -

st Ives
Level Contributor
140 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat trips - toddlers

It's been far too rough to take any boat trips on the South Coast for all of this year, but I'm sure they will be up and running in time for Easter. Not too familiar with the boat trips out of Looe, but all boats have to be licenced by the MCA and so safety will be a priority, whichever trip you take.

3. Re: Boat trips - toddlers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 March 2015, 17:15
Get answers to your questions about Looe
Recent Conversations