We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Valley brook holidays

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Valley brook holidays

Hi,

Due to travel down next week such good reviews can't wait.

Just a couple of questions, are there any local pubs or restaurants within walking distance? I know it's a bit out of looe but just wondered if there is any where to walk on an eve without talking the car.

We are taking our dog but would really like to eat at the Michelin star one eve n no dogs allowed. Are dogs allowed to stay in the villa alone? I'm not sure if we will do this as I'll be worried sick about leaving her incase I come back n she is not there? Has anyone else left their dog for a couple of hours?

Many thanks

Looe, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
592 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Valley brook holidays

valleybrook is out in the sticks so for eating out somewhere decent you will have to drive. have a look at some of the places to eat in Looe - new one just opened under the Hannafore point hotel is good. as for leaving the dog, most cottages will not let you leave a dog unless it is in a crate. we provide crates but not sure if Valleybrook do. suggest you e mail them and ask this directly. don't risk it and leave your dog alone as in strange surroundings they can do strange things they wouldn't normally do at home.

2. Re: Valley brook holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Looe
Recent Conversations