We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gee Whiz!

north-east NJ
Level Contributor
2,594 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Gee Whiz!

Not much of a forum for Mousehole, is there? I realise I could probably find queries & responses in the general Cornwall section, but was still disappointed to see nothing specific here.

I guess I was thinking someone might have visited over Christmas & posted a report.

The used to air "the Mousehole Cat" on public television here, but it's probably been 5-10 years since then.

Who knows -- perhaps, someone else will be looking here next year & find a trip report from me.

Peak District...
Level Contributor
1,921 posts
268 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gee Whiz!

My family took me to Cornwall often but Mousehole almost never.

It has improved since car traffic was banned from the centre.

London, United...
Level Contributor
6,177 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gee Whiz!

I did nt notice that traffic was banned from the centre Dave! We took our car in - big mistake , in July it was full of 4by4s getting stuck! There was no one way system and not room enough for 2 cars to pass. What we should have done is leave our car in one of the car parks and walk in . Mousehole was lovely though and wed like to go back.

Newlyn, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gee Whiz!

Cars are not banned from mousehole at all we do have mega traffic chaos on august but everyone copes with it. There are 3 car parks in the village all charging £2 per 24 hours (cheap isnt it) Christmas is very busy with our fabulous lights.

4. Re: Gee Whiz!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2009, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Mousehole
Recent Conversations