We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 airhostesses needing info on Newquay

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
50 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
4 airhostesses needing info on Newquay

4 trolley dollies looking to spend 4 days end of june in Newquay, as we r fed up of flying! want good nightlife, somewhere cheap clean and central to stay, and maybe learn to surf! Any ideas???

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 airhostesses needing info on Newquay

Hi there

Well Newquay is the party and fun town of Cornwall so you've made a good choice. There are loads of clubs and pubs and of course, the end of June will be busy so there'll be lots of visitors to the town. I've never stayed in the town but I'm sure if you Google for "Newquay accommodation" you'll get loads of possibilities. I know there are lots of B & B's in the town so you should get something decent for £30-£35 pppn.

There are surf schools in the town so you can get lots of tuition.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 airhostesses needing info on Newquay

There are several flavors of accomodation in Newquay now.

Traditional B&Bs chintzy and cosy

Traditional family run hotels as above normally very nicely done.

Big chain hotels as you'd expect pricier but good standards generally.

There are also several 'surf lodges' which combine a hostel type arrangement with extra surf related facilities.

Some can be pretty 'hectic' and full of pretty young groups! (young being under 18 which you may wish to avoid!)

If you want something a bit better quality to rest your head after a busy night out with lower risk of disturbance by others I'd stick to the chain hotels or the family hotels.

I'd consider the Hotel Victoria. Good location, also good resturaunt and bar and nightclub attached which you should be able to get free entry for.

Holmfirth, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
205 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 airhostesses needing info on Newquay

just got back from the Carlton Hotel in Newquay, 5mins from the town centre and 5mins from Fistral beach where all the surfers head for. 2mins to the nearest pub, very good meals overlooking the harbour. Couldn't fault it. We payed £32 Per nite but might be a bit more peak season. Rooms are very clean and in summer they open the bar. Hope this helps.

4. Re: 4 airhostesses needing info on Newquay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 20:20
Get answers to your questions about Newquay