We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

Which Newquay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Strabane
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

hi was wondering if anybody has stayed in these apartments and would be grateful for your comments on them and local area especially with kids.

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

Hi grainne2,

I gather from your several postings you are in tending to come to Newquay again.Sorry dont know much about the appartments you are asking about other than whats on website. It will get very busy around the Fistral area in the summer, parking can be a problem too. I sugest you try these websites www.visitnewquay.org. www.holidaylettings.co.uk they maybe of some help to you.

Good Luck & please keep us posted.

Strabane
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

Thanks for replying.

hi we acutally have provisionally booked a cottage at Tregoard St Martins Looe as we thought kids would have more to entertain them instead of been in an individaul accomodation. Would you know this area.

Newquay, United...
Destination Expert
for Newquay, Cornwall
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

Hi,

Sorry no dont know the park you mention. No reviews here on T/A either. E&W Looe are both very small fishing villages doubt you will find much to do without traveling around.I dont think you have mentioned how old the kids are sorry if i missed it in one of your posts. Im sorry but maybe Im bias but I much prefere the North coast.We brought our children down here every year untill we made the move 12years ago If you want I can let you know of some of the places that they loved.

Regards Lilly

Strabane
Level Contributor
563 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

lilly thanks details of the places your kids loved would be gratefully appreciated.

grainne

Inverness, United...
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

Staying in the Porth area is quiet and Porth Beach is one of the quieter beaches for the children.

6. Re: Surfview apartments - Firstal beach cornwall

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 19:18