We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B & B recommendations

selkirk, scotland
Level Contributor
9 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
B & B recommendations

Hi all,

Two female friends and I (all age 27) are planning to go to Newquay in June for a few days (Thurs 17th to Sun 20th) but, having trawled online for about 5 hours (after 5, 12 hour shifts over the past 6 days...) this morning my brain and eyes are now starting to hurt so I'm looking for recommendations!

We're just looking for a quiet time, nothing fancy or dear, but nice. Hoping to spend less than £300 for the 3 nights altogether.

I posted a version of this previously as single sex group, but one kind reply led me to change the wording (due to 3 not really being a group...)

My main problem is finding somewhere that can accommodate 3 adults sharing a room (like Travelodge, but not a Travelodge...) that accepts single sex groups! With no children!!

I've been looking at Hendra Holiday Homes also, but they only do either monday to Friday, or Friday to Monday, which is unsuitable (pity as they look lovely).

All help or advice greatly appreciated!

1. Re: B & B recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 November 2010, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Newquay
Recent Conversations