We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunnyside camp site, any good?

birmingham
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
sunnyside camp site, any good?

heya

me and all my girl mates are going to sunnyside caravan park for a very drunken week in early july, but we were wondering if anyone who has been before could tell us what state the caravans are in? we heard they have maggots in them? is it guna be as bad as it sounds or is it okay?

cheers x

newquay
4 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sunnyside camp site, any good?

it is as good a place if any if you are only coming to newquay to get drunk (nice to see you have such high standards hun) and want a cheap weekend away, but bare it in mind if you want to get into all the nightclubs, you might be disappointed as the band sunnyside make you wear on your wrist 24/7 warns people what you are here for and they can refuse to allow you into their clubs, i see it EVERY time i am out clubbing, also if you want to pull any women, people see the band around your wrist and know what you are hear for and wont touch you lol......you get what you pay for.

Get answers to your questions about Newquay