We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

esplanade hotel

west country
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
esplanade hotel

can anybody tell me what the esplanade hotel is like i am going there soon think it is half term week will it be full of young kids bless them! does anybody know when half term is

london
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: esplanade hotel

Hi,

I stay at the esplanade twice a year, once on business and once with the familly, it always has a mixed crowd, from couples (old and young)to families. Yes I like it, but its always pretty busy so I think your choice is validated by its general poularity, not just my opinion.

My Kids are on half term next week btw.

Pete

west country
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: esplanade hotel

Hi Pete, stayed at the Esplanade Hotel what a brill time food good entertainment good very busy but well behaved kids where there. Would recomend and return again would like to know what it is like in the summer on the lovely beach.

london
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: esplanade hotel

Hi,

Glad you liked it. We go in the Summer Fistral is great, but sometimes a bit crowded, just on the other side of the headland is Crantock Beach which we like,plus if its a bit windy on the beach the hotel's outdoor pool is sheltered and a nice sun trap.

It obviously costs a lot more in the Summer though.

chelsea
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: esplanade hotel

I just returned from the Esplanade, it was great, loads of hotels say "near the beach" this one really is!

west country
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: esplanade hotel

glad you enjoyed it! wasnt the food fab? staff brill and the entertainment great? cant wait to go back!!!! bluigi