We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When is the upgrade due at the Newquay Seafront Travelodge?

australia
Level Contributor
37 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
When is the upgrade due at the Newquay Seafront Travelodge?

Hi Fellow trip advisers

After a disastrous 3 night stay in a Central Milton Keynes travelodge last August in non-upgraded travelodge, i promised my wife never to book a travelodge that had not been upgraded, and to stay in Premier inns or De Vere Venues instead.

Luckily travelodge have rolled out a program of ungraded all their premises in Spring 2014, that includes a decent Dreamer Bed .(St Austell travelodge all ready completed)

My question is this: does anyone know if the upgrade has started at the Newquay Seafront Travelodge, or if an upgrade is planned before June 2014?

BTW i tried to ask travelodge , but got no answer

i am sure someone will be in the Know

Many thanks

Edited: 29 January 2014, 01:01
1. Re: When is the upgrade due at the Newquay Seafront Travelodge?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2015, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Newquay
Recent Conversations