We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to stay in Newquay over summer?

Nottingham, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Places to stay in Newquay over summer?

I want to live and work in Newquay for a few months over summer. I want to find somewhere that is no more than £500pcm and has people around my age (19). I'm not particularly fussy about what it's like as long as it's comfortable and liveable. If anyone knows of anywhere it'd be great if you could leave an answer.

Thanks

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,595 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to stay in Newquay over summer?

Please don't come unless you have a job and accommodation lined up. There is a massive homelessness issue for young people in Cornwall, with affordable accommodation being very thin on the ground. There is also a lot of unemployment, with local young people being unable to find jobs.

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,778 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to stay in Newquay over summer?

I agree with Annabel's advice - coming on spec may mean you end up with nowhere to sleep and no money

3. Re: Places to stay in Newquay over summer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Newquay