We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Car Firms

Which Penzance hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
139 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Rental Car Firms

I would like to get a rental car for a few days in May - pick up and return Penzance. Could anyone help with names of reputable firms with a Penzance depot? Thanks.

Tintagel,Cornwall
Level Contributor
742 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Car Firms

I think there is an Enterprise car hire depot there and they are pretty good and also will meet you at the station if needed.

Edited: 12 January 2014, 05:34
Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,487 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Car Firms

Yes, that is correct..

THE FORECOURT

LONGROCK

PENZANCE TR20 8HZ

Tel.: 01736-332000

http://www.enterprise.co.uk/car_rental/home.do;jsessionid=bVtTSSwM32GXdrbkLdKbv5Y0Ck2P8s8GsqvBwp02G81gn51kTfjB!-306832869#policy

Too long a link, google Enterprise, and Penzance pick up and you will get all the details.

Edited: 12 January 2014, 10:42
penzance
Level Contributor
172 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Car Firms

There is a europcar at Penzance train station,hope this helps

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
139 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental Car Firms

Thanks for your help. I hired a car from Europecar and got great service from their Penzance staff (despite the bad feedback about this firm at other locations).

5. Re: Rental Car Firms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2015, 05:15