We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Ives Guesthouse

Manchester
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
St Ives Guesthouse

My parents are holidaying in Cornwall and want to stay for 2 nights in St Ives at the end of June. I gather car parking can be a bit of an issue (esp. in summer) so is there somewhere nice with parking that is still pretty central?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Ives Guesthouse

I stayed at the Regents Guesthouse. Good spot near the coach stop so easy to find.

It's not boutique so kinda traditional english style. The dining room is immaculate, breakfast is good and the rooms are clean and fresh if a tad small/cosy.

Proprietors nice and friendly and looked after us well.

View from the lounge area is great looking out across the bay and less than 10 mins walk to the town area (bit longer on the way back up the hill though!)

And they have some car parking though not sure it is 'abundant' so check the terms on booking.

Have a good trip!

2. Re: St Ives Guesthouse

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2009, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about St Ives