We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Has anyone heard of the above apartments, they are two identical apartments in St Ives, they both look okay from the website, however we find it strange that they are not on Tripadvisor and worried that they may not look how portrayed on the website.

Can anyone help?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Holiday lets have to pay to be listed on Tripadvisor unlike hotels and restaurants, so maybe that is why they aren't listed.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Ah I see, any ideas where we could find some reviews or do you know of any accommodation in st Ives local to beach and town centre. For 3 possibly 5 nights. September x

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
231 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Ah I see, any ideas where we could find some reviews or do you know of any accommodation in st Ives local to beach and town centre. For 3 possibly 5 nights. September x

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Sorry, no, as I said in my previous reply to you on another thread, I think you will find it difficult to book private lets for less than a week.

Do the websites advertising the properties not have any reviews? Have you done a search on TA to see if there is any history of them on the forums?

UK
Level Contributor
968 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Kerri, you may struggle in September, but try Aspect holidays, send them an email of what you want and they will send some offers through.

Have to admit, and I am not saying anything is wrong, but not sure I would book anywhere with just an email and a mobile number, they do look nice though.

lancashire
Level Contributor
390 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

Hi

There are quite a few places you can email for lets. Try Lanhams or Powells you can email them or get Powells to send you a brochure. Have you tried St.Ives tourist board they may be able to help.

7. Re: Anyone heard of Golden Sunset Apartments, St Ives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2014, 05:17