We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

Hello, I'm going to Tintagel next week and would like to know if there are many available ATM machines to use in the village, only I don't want to travel with lots of money, but I'm worried I won't be able to access any cash because i know there are no banks there and I don't drive. I would be really grateful if anyone could help me. Thanks very much.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

I'm pretty sure the pub we were in (King Arthur's Arms) had an ATM. It's probably one of the ones that charges a couple of quid for a withdrawal but still cheaper than a taxi to Camelford.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
223 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

Cashback at supermarkets?

And a google 'Tintagel ATM' shows there is at least one in the pub.

And you can use credit/debit cards for almost everything except incidental payments anyway.

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,558 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

There is also an ATM at the post office

Tintagel
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

Hi there,

2 free to use cashpoints in the village.

Outside SPAR.

Inside Fresh & Local (use to be Londis).

By the way the Post Office has now closed in the village (so no cashpoint). Post Office services are available from the Fresh & Local store (except currency exchange).

Hope this helps.

London, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

Thanks so much for all your help.

6. Re: ATM Machines in Tintagel. Please help !!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 December 2010, 06:17