We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Clean Devon/ Somerset holiday cottage

Lincolnshire...
Level Contributor
34 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Clean Devon/ Somerset holiday cottage

I want.. a nice clean cottage with 3ish bedrooms, near a *sandy* beach that is not too big, not near huge caravan sites. I am travelling with husband, daughter and son in law and 2 grandsons aged 1 and 3. We like it fairly quiet but with zoo/museums/attractions within half an hour or so. We can make our own entertainment so we dont need kids clubs etc. We will pay £1500 + for a week in August for the right place. Must have parking for 2 cars and a bit of a safe garden. Am I asking for the earth? Thank you in advance for any replies.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Barnstaple, Robin Hood's Bay, Whitby
Level Contributor
4,806 posts
203 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Clean Devon/ Somerset holiday cottage

I second faceman - CORNWALL?!?!?!? Oh well, hope you have a lovely holiday :-)

12. Re: Clean Devon/ Somerset holiday cottage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 May 2010, 05:28
Get answers to your questions about Devon