We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't decide which area to stay in!

Preston, Lancs
Level Contributor
51 posts
42 reviews
Save Topic
Can't decide which area to stay in!

Hi,

My husband and I will be staying in Devon for a week at the start of May. We have never been to the area before and we don't know which area to choose.

We are both in our early 30's and like going for walks and doing cultural activities. However, I will be 6 months pregnant by then, so nothing too strenuous, more relaxing! Also we would like to be based fairly central where we could walk into town in an evening and have a choice of pubs/restauarants but without being too noisy/busy.

At the moment, we are considering Ilfracombe, Woolacombe, Teighmouth, Dartmouth and Salcombe. Very different I know!

Any help/advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Katherine

Mentioned in this post
Devon
Devon
England, UK
Ilfracombe
Ilfracombe
Devon, UK
Woolacombe
Woolacombe
Devon, UK
Dartmouth
Dartmouth
Devon, UK
Salcombe
Salcombe
Devon, UK
11. Re: Can't decide which area to stay in!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2013, 10:20