We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adding a further comment to previous post?

Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
1 post
21 reviews
Save Topic
Adding a further comment to previous post?

I recently posted a review criticising Saunton Sands Hotel for having a half price offer whilst we paid full price

Subsequently the Hotel contacted me and gave us the 50% reduction which was very fair of them

I would like to mention this as a footnote to my post but don't appear a lowed to do so?

Bodmin, United...
Destination Expert
for Cornwall
Level Contributor
12,591 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Adding a further comment to previous post?

You can't edit your review, but the owner can add a management response to say that this is what he has done for you. The alternative would be to ask for your review to be removed, and then resubmit it. If you do this, don't forget to save a copy of the review before it is removed.

Your review is a snapshot of your experience with the hotel, and I am wondering if it was not for the review, would you have had your refund?

The alternative to this one is to do what you have done, and post about it in the forum.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
29,723 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adding a further comment to previous post?

I think contacting the hotel and suggesting they post a management response if they wish to could be a good idea. It gives a clearer picture of the situation and would allow them to explaing themselves.

3. Re: Adding a further comment to previous post?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2015, 06:17