We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Conservatory Restaurant/ New Ownership.

Exeter Devon
Level Contributor
888 posts
204 reviews
Save Topic
The Conservatory Restaurant/ New Ownership.

The Conservatory Restaurant was sold about eight weeks ago and is now under new ownership, it will be interesting to see if it maintains standards. The early feedback that I have been given has been fairly mixed, however that has been from regular customers who may well have disappointed to see it change hands.

Time will tell.

Bootle45

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Conservatory Restaurant/ New Ownership.

Bootle45

It would be really useful if you can post that as a review rather than just a forum post so people looking to go to this restaurant will see this information.

Follow this link to do this

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g186254-…

Exeter Devon
Level Contributor
888 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Conservatory Restaurant/ New Ownership.

Unfortunately I have not been to The Conservatory for quite a while so I can only go on the feedback I have been given.I will probably go for lunch sometime in the future and report back then.

I much prefer The Galley or La Petit Maison which in my opinion are better value for money and the food is much better, personal taste!

There is a new restaurant coffee/shop which has opened in Gandy Street called Bill's which I haven't eaten in yet.

Another new cafe has opened on The Quay in the old Welcome Inn called Welcome Cafe which is excellent and will do a roaring trade. Roger who originally opened Jolly Rogers tea rooms and has now returned to The Quay after 7 years. Excellent home made cakes. Well worth a visit.

Bootle45

3. Re: The Conservatory Restaurant/ New Ownership.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:15