We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

After over 20 childhood visits, what is there left to do?!!

Cambridge, UK
5 posts
Save Topic
After over 20 childhood visits, what is there left to do?!!

Hello!

My family have been going to Paignton every summer for over 20 years, since I was a child...many-a-happy day! This summer I will be visiting for half of their holiday (one week) and offered to try and find some new things to do this time! We are looking for anything around Torquay/Paignton/Brixham area and love enjoy driving round the moors, going to Goodrington Sands, Kents Cavern, etc...these are the regulars!!! So, ALL ideas of days out would be appreciated from craft fayres to whatever you can think of! It maybe that we have not yet done the 'obvious'...and the abstract is welcome too!

Huge thanks in advance for helping me complete my mission!

xxx

11. Re: After over 20 childhood visits, what is there left to do?!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2010, 05:15