We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Torquay

hlb
london
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
Parking in Torquay

Hi

Will be staying in Brixham and plan to pop along to Torquay for shopping etc and wanted to know the best places to park our car for a few hours, not wanting to take the bus as we will be shopping and then onto a relatives later on in the day.

Any help would be very helpful i have been on the bus before but driving and parking completly different as not sure about the one way systems etc

Solihull
Level Contributor
4,347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Torquay

Does this help?

torbay.gov.uk/index/…carparklocations.htm

Exeter, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Torquay

Fleet walk Carpark is probably a good one. It's at the bottom of town so you can wander up the hill going in shops then it's a downward slope for the return journey. Down hill is easier with bags than uphill. You get to it be heading to the harbour. When you get to the first roundabout tuen left ( the main route ) and then it's immediately on left past the amusement archade.

Hope this helps.

Tc

hlb
london
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in Torquay

Thanks for your help i think i will be parking at beacon quay as it seems a good place to park so we can wander by the seafront for a bit as well which my mum would enjoy as her 1st visit to Torquay.

Thanks again

4. Re: Parking in Torquay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2011, 07:20
Get answers to your questions about Torquay