We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering Accommodation - Front Line Sea/Harbour view

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Topic
Self Catering Accommodation - Front Line Sea/Harbour view

Hi

I am looking for a self catering apartment in Torquay harbour area with sea/ harbour views ideally frontline.

The apartment is for my mum who is looking to spend a week in Torquay in November. Ideally she would like a balcony but the most important criteria is centrally located (within a few minutes walk of all amenities, ideally harbour/ marina, with outstanding views. Oh and finally a car parking space would be great!

Any suggestions? I have looked at loads of websites and am just getting confused now!

Exeter, United...
Destination Expert
for Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, English Riviera, Exeter
Level Contributor
352 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catering Accommodation - Front Line Sea/Harbour view

Not sure which ones to suggest, but if you tell me which ones you are looking at i can help by giving you an idea on location and views.

Private message me if you prefer

2. Re: Self Catering Accommodation - Front Line Sea/Harbour view

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2011, 05:16