We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bute Court Hotel

Which Torquay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bute Court Hotel

Has anyone stayed there recently? I'd be grateful to know what you thought about the hotel and its situation. Thank you.

Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,572 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Hi MAV,

I'm sure it will be OK for you as it must have changed hands since we went many years ago. We didn't get to look inside this last week whilst staying next door,but there were signs outside advertising nightly evening entertainment and there were a couple of coaches in. There were also cars in the carpark so looks like it had a few in.

Just hope you get better weather than we did these last 10 days.........but despite the bad weather we had,we have re-booked for next August as we had such a good time.Torquay has certainly had a bit of a spruce up since last year!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Hi destination Expert

thanks for your e mail it is very helpfull i will keep my fingers crossed as i have book up to go next June ?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Hi destination expert

Thankyou for your e mail it was very helpfull i am going next June so i will keep my fingers crossed !

Edited: 28 August 2011, 18:46
england
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Hi There,stayed recently and was dissappointed in this hotel,have stayed in two star accomadation in this area and all far superior to this one,

The Hotel looks as though it has seen better times, evident of decor in bedrooms need refurbs, my room had no button to press on the toilet flush box, the towel heated rail didnt work the taps leaked when swiched off and finally water came thru the ceiling and flooded the bathroom.

We did complain and was moved to a (better room )with a sea view.

This hotel we were informed was in administration.

will not be going back.

England
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
15. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Hi Wilky,

Thanks for the update on the Bute Hotel. I'm rather glad that our trip was cancelled now, though sorry that you had such a bad time of it!

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Thank you for remark it has been helpfull

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Bute Court Hotel

It's been in receivership since March and it has now been decided to close it as no buyer could be found apparently.

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Bute Court Hotel

thanks for letting me know it has been very helpfull

England
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
19. Re: Bute Court Hotel

Thanks for the update!

20. Re: Bute Court Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2013, 10:19