We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

Which Torquay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Middlesex
Level Contributor
238 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

Hi, can anyone recommend any skate parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG ? We are coming down with our boys to do a tour of Devon/Cornwall and promised skate park stops enroute !

Thank you

Floss

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,420 posts
304 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

Your best option in honest truth is try google and local councils, for precise information

UK
Level Contributor
322 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

There is one on the sea front at Teignmouth I think - I have certainty seen people skating and skate boarding there.

Dartmoor National...
Level Contributor
139 posts
1,297 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

There are two in Paignton - I know it's not that close but it is within driving range. See http://www.vert-gear.co.uk/skatepark/ for the one in the town centre and the new Parkfield Skatepark which looks good - towards Preston, near Paignton (www.parkfieldtorbay.co.uk/the-bowl.html). Saw it on TV! I'm not a skater but there's two options.

Devon
Level Contributor
3 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

Certainly two in Paignton, the town centre one is in Victoria Park and is free to use, refurbished about 18 months ago. the new one at Parkfiled has been open since October , having been built with the aid of a lottery fund grant. It was designed by local young people and is described as 'A world class facility'

5. Re: Skate Parks near Warren Road, Dawlish, South Devon. EX7 0NG

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2013, 09:25