We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bull and bush pub

Which Torquay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
150 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
bull and bush pub

not really a question but a comment......anyone looking for a nice bar/pub should try the bull and bush, lovely place for a drink or something to eat...just up the road from the rainbow hotel, we went in there a few times during our stay in torquay and enjoyed each visit....

Teignmouth, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bull and bush pub

Then post a review...

ATB,J.

wales
Level Contributor
150 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: bull and bush pub

job done............

Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: bull and bush pub

My husband and I spent a few days in Torquay a couple of weeks ago, with my parents and our border collie. We came across this pub by accident and decided to try it. What a gem! The staff are very warm and friendly and the food was fantastic! Would highly recommend it. Keep up the good work.

4. Re: bull and bush pub

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 May 2014, 05:17