We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rainbow International Hotel Torquay

Bristol England
Level Contributor
36 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rainbow International Hotel Torquay

Has anyone stayed at the Rainbow International Hotel recently?

Is it ok?

Exeter, United...
Destination Expert
for Torquay, Paignton, Brixham, English Riviera, Exeter
Level Contributor
352 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rainbow International Hotel Torquay

Cant help you on this i am afraid, but if you want to know anything else about what to do, where to eat etc please let me know.

Regards

Tc

leicester
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Rainbow International Hotel Torquay

Hi Val,

If your looking for good value for money, great central location and extremely helpful staff, this is a good choice. The food was first class and the trooms simple and tidy and cleaned daily with fresh towels. Beds were comfortable and nice indoor pool.

I read a lot of comments before I stayed and most negative comments surprised me. There are a lot of Hotels in Torquay and if you are working on a budget and want something basic, clean and freindly, this would be a good choice. I stayed with my 3 young kids this weekend and it met exactly our needs.

I also booked for later in August some time ago to bring 60 freinds and members of our cricket Club of all ages from babies to grandads and know they will be very pleased with the choice. As another commented, don't believe all you read, if you have anything that you wanted help with or not happy about they were extremely willing to help. The kids overslept this morning and the Restuarant manager Chris kept it open for an extra 30 mins so we could feed the kids for the day. Top service and looking forward to the tour next month. Speak to Sonia and I am sure you will be very pleased.

Regards

Steve Matthew

Leicester

3. Re: Rainbow International Hotel Torquay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 14:22