We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel suggestion

England
Level Contributor
158 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel suggestion

I'm looking to spend a weekend in a hotel in the Lulworth area. Would like a restaurant if poss. Any suggestions?

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
26,276 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel suggestion

Have you checked out the reviews for hotels in the area? You need to give us a budget and what sort of thing you like.

Do you mean Lulworth Cove or how far spread around Lulworth?

Corfe Castle...
Level Contributor
21 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel suggestion

Try Morton's House at Corfe Castle. Only 5 miles or so from Lulworth and the food and service are fab.

Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Level Contributor
233 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel suggestion

The Red Lion at Winfrith, the Ship at Wool and Seven Stars at East Burton are all good.

Whilst not in Lulworth, they are not far away and within an easy drive.

Corfe Castle...
Level Contributor
21 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel suggestion

They are not hotels either! All are pubs that do B&B. As far as I am aware, there is no actual hotel in Lulworth, the nearest geographically is probably Kemps, between Wareham and Wool. I have eaten there but not stayed and it was fine, nothing wrong but not fantastic either. I have stayed at Morton's House, loved it and would recommend it to others. Read the reviews on this site for a pretty accurate picture - some of the rooms are a bit dated, but the building, the historic setting and the food are all absolutely lovely.

5. Re: Hotel suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2012, 21:18