We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

england
Level Contributor
46 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

I'm unable to find a review on Trip Advisor for Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages in Mosterton, Beaminster and wondered if anyone had stayed there and what they thought of it.

Many thanks.

Exeter, UK
Level Contributor
886 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

Have a look here: mycottageholiday.co.uk/cottage/…

Beware though, all these reviews were posted by the owner and are 2+ years old. Draw your own conclusions as to why this owner isn't encouraging guests to write their own (as is the norm on this review site), and indeed why there haven't been any recently.

Maybe ask them that very question, and see what they say?

england
Level Contributor
46 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

Thank you. I looked on this site and noticed that there were only reviews by the owners.

Exeter, UK
Level Contributor
886 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

If you're genuinely interested in this cottage, I'd give them a call, and ask them whether they actively encourage guests to leave online feedback. If they say 'yes we do', then ask why it might be that you haven't been able to trace any, if they say 'no we don't', then ask them why not (especially given he did register with My Cottage Holiday)?

I think that conversation may be all you need to make up your mind.

And remember, sometimes it can be quite liberating to just take the odd risk.... :-)

Keep us posted how you get on.

Southampton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

Hi,

I read your query and the response with interest as we do ask people to write reviews on my cottage holiday and am surprised they haven't as we get a lot of good feedback in our visitor books and have a lot of repeat custom.

I have just looked on My Cottage Holiday and there is a review of the Wheatsheaf which is one of our small cottages. However as you correctly say, on the whole our guests are not leaving feedback so we need to address this issue. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

5. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 03 July 2014, 19:36
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

Thank you for your feedback Melonpatch3. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and found everything to your liking. We do strive to get things right for our visitors and do have many nice comments left in our visitor books. Thank you for taking the extra trouble to post a review online.

Karen.

7. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 August 2017, 14:30
8. Re: Bakers Mill Holiday Cottages

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2015, 06:17