We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel with entertainment

Birmingham, England
Level Contributor
70 posts
20 reviews
Hotel with entertainment

Can anyone recommend a suitable hotel for me. My cousin and I are planning to take our mothers (age 77 and 83) away for 3 nights, either later this month or in October and are considering Bournemouth. We are looking for a nice hotel with good food and some evening entertainment. Any ideas?

Bournemouth
Level Contributor
576 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Hotel with entertainment

Don't know about entertainment . But look at the Marsham Court

http://www.marshamcourt.com/

UK
Level Contributor
20 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Hotel with entertainment

Sorry I'm a bit late for you however: The Collingwood Hotel is right in the centre of Bournemouth, easy access for town & promenade for your Mothers. (Lots of Taxis and a lift from hotel if you get stuck).

The hotel has lots of nice areas where older people can relax as well as entertainment. They will love the restaurant, which has dinner served from around 18.00hrs until after 20.00hrs. Also has a nice bar, swimming pool & sauna for you and your sister to relax in. Owner is very attentive to guests needs, my wife takes her mother here quite a lot so I'm sure your mothers would like it.

3. Re: Hotel with entertainment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 June 2011, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Bournemouth
Recent Conversations