We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bournmouth Hotels - Recommendations

London
Level Contributor
15 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Bournmouth Hotels - Recommendations

Hi

My Mum and I are looking to come to Bournemouth in April for a girly weekend. We want to stay somewhere central, close to shops, bars and restaurants as well as the beach and reasonably priced.

Can anyone recommend any hotels?

Christchurch
Level Contributor
416 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bournmouth Hotels - Recommendations

Premier Inn Central fits most of them. Used to be the Hilton but now has the premier Inn pricing but is very central to everything and close to the sea with an easy walk

Wellingborough...
Level Contributor
394 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bournmouth Hotels - Recommendations

Hello,

I would highly recommend the Topaz Hotel on St Michaels Road. It is close to all amenities and Jamie the owner will go out of his way to make your stay happy and welcome. I can recommend the fantastic breakfasts that he does. We go to Bournemouth every year sometimes twice for weekend breaks and only ever stay in this one. We have stayed here five years on the trot now. You would not be disappointed by this hotel.

Regards,

Louise

3. Re: Bournmouth Hotels - Recommendations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2012, 05:33