We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bournemouth Petrol Stations

Which Bournemouth hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stafford, United...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
4,500 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Bournemouth Petrol Stations

Hi folks,

We will be coming to Alumchine via Wessex Way (From M40/ M3 direction)

Are there any petrol stations around there so that we can fill up ready for the return journey,or are we best off filling up at a motorway service station en route?

(Last year we were aiming to fill up after getting off the M5 for Weymouth but struggled to find one that hadn't closed down until we got almost into Weymouth! )

Not relying on my Satnav to locate any as the ones it is suggesting around my home town closed up years ago!

Dorset
Level Contributor
196 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bournemouth Petrol Stations

Hi RavensNonni & welcome to TA. It would be best if you started your own thread with these questions - you should get more answers this way and your questions are different from the ones the OP has asked. To do this click on the ask a question tab.

However to get you started I woud defintely recommend renting a car for this area. You are very unlikely to find car rentals or even train stations in villages. One option would be to fly in to a major airport, get the train to say Dorchester. There is a car hire firm right by the station - then its a 10 miles approx drive to Burton Bradstock.

12. Re: Bournemouth Petrol Stations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 17:19