We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accommodation near BIC Pavillion

London
Level Contributor
67 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Accommodation near BIC Pavillion

I am going to a concert at the BIC Pavillion in November and I am looking for some accommodation within walking distance.

Any ideas?

Bolton
Level Contributor
27 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accommodation near BIC Pavillion

depends on your budget, the BIC is quite centrally located so most promenade hotels are close. de vere grand is expensive but close.

have a mooch on somewhere like laterooms with their new map system

Poole UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Accommodation near BIC Pavillion

try the Hermitage - right opposite the BIC and the pier. It is where I put my visiting work colleagues who come to Bmth and they all seem very happy.

http://www.hermitage-hotel.co.uk/

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
733 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Accommodation near BIC Pavillion

I'm assuming your concert is within the actual BIC (although part of the same group, the Pavillion is a different building about 5 mins walk from the BIC).

Agree Hermitage is a nice hotel, dead opposite the BIC.The Royal Exeter Hotel is also very close, although more for a lively stay if you are younger (or young at heart) as it houses 2 of Bournemouths popular bars within it. Also, pretty much any hotel (of which there are many) on Priory Rd is going to be within 5 minutes walk. Ones that I can think of off the top of my head is the Trouville, Marlins, West Cliffs Sands, Marriott - don't know what these hotels are like to stay in but you're on the right website to find out.

hth

Lisa

4. Re: Accommodation near BIC Pavillion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2009, 10:29