We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Wanted for four couples, a single and two small children, near the coast.

Broadland
Level Contributor
541 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Have you done any research at all, or do you expect others to do it for you? I googled Norfolk Holiday cottages and got lots of hits, including many with multiple bedrooms.

england
Level Contributor
5,438 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Have to agree with BW,

I started googling holiday rentals - norfolk and found lots, then thought 'why am I doing this?'

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

I see that you are new to TA. Did you know that you can find holiday rentals on here? You need to be on a PC or laptop [not phone app]. If you look at top of page on left, under Norfolk - 3rd item down is holiday rental. You can then also search using various other options, although the number of people search only seems to go to 10+ this filters out all the small properties, and leaves more than 70, some of which may well be suitable. Unfortunately I have found that most searches do not allow for a Saturday changeover search - they obviously don't think its that important, and it is frustrating to go through the whole search and find an ideal property only to discover at the last minute that rentals start on Fridays.

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Reply to all - thank you for the posts in response...of course I have already done loads of searching. Then I found this forum, and people were asking such questions, and I thought maybe a person with a new holiday let might want to respond.

Edited: 01 January 2013, 13:40
England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Unfortunately TA do not allow self promotion, so it is against their rules for an owner to contact you in this way. You may find another traveller who has rented a similar property - good luck.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Norfolk
Level Contributor
2,183 posts
179 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Also I have sometimes seen new to market rentals on Ebay - might be worth a try?

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Thank you for your help - I hadn't thought of eBay.

Tamworth, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Now found one.thanks.

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

Stayed over New Year at Rectory Hill Barns, Cley next the sea. 2 large barn conversions offering accommodation for 14 or more. Can be let separately depending on what you need. First class facilities, all at a good rate.

10 min walk to the Three Swallows, Cley. 30 mins to the coast. Holt 10 min drive.

They are not on TA so you will have to Google them.

10. Re: North Norfolk with 5 bedrooms and Saturday changeover

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 05:18